- Applicant Information
If you are interested in more information about becoming a Certified Health Care Aide, please fill out the form below and we will get information to you as soon as we can.
We respect your privacy and keep all personal information confidential. This is a Full-time 18 week program, evening and online classes only.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Provide clear criminal record check.
- Provide official transcript equal to higher than grade 10 English*.
- Provide documentation for Hepatitis B immunization prior to Clinical placement.
- Confirm via note from a family Physician that applicant is physically and mentally fit for course.
*Or satisfy Country of Origin Educational Requirements with passing grade in English (As approved from International Qualification Assessment Service – IQAS) / Or submit proof of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) minimum score of 550 / Or pass English/Comprehension Assessment Test administered by Royal Health Care Aide Training school.